Use of the Museum of Menorca's Events Room and Cloister
The Museum of Menorca makes available its cloister and the events room, with a capacity for 80 people, to cultural entities and civic associations in general who apply for them, as long as the following terms and conditions are met:
- Applications should be submitted by filling in the Museum's application form, in which the planned event must be described in detail. The application is not approved until the organisers receive written confirmation (via e-mail or ordinary mail) from the Centre's Management office.
- In the same form you can also apply for any of the equipment that the Museum places at the applicants' disposal. Any additional equipment needed must be provided by the applicant.
- Applicants must, as a general rule, adapt to the opening hours of the Museum.
- The bar is available for use but the bar service is at the applicant's expense, as well as any cleaning expenses.
- It is generally understood that the use of the premises is for cultural or social purposes. Election events or campaigns are excluded.
- All events must be public.
- In order to decide on any matter that is not clear enough or sufficiently detailed in this document, the Regulations regarding the Temporary use of premises, including buildings owned by the Island Council of Minorca shall be applied.
If you wish to apply for use one of the spaces at the Museum, please download the application document:
Once completed, please return it to us through the following form: