Excursion to Sant Vicenç d'Alcaidús
We will visit one of the Talayotic villages with the most impressive set of houses, also known as cercles, and where archaeologists such as Joan Flaquer or Maria Lluïsa Serra excavated.
Prior registration from December 8
- Sunday, December 17, at 11:00 a.m.
- Type of activity: Excursion
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting point: Pending
- Audience: All audiences
- Price: Free activity (the cost of the activity is assumed by the Museum of Menorca)
- Recommendations: Wear comfortable shoes and clothes, water and sunscreen
- Difficulty level: Medium-low (there are slopes)
- You can request the sign language service (LSC) one week in advance (in collaboration with the Foundation for People with Disabilities of Menorca).
All activities require prior registration from December 8 through the following form or by calling the 971350955.